Final Exam Preview

1. I use youtube to make singing videos, Instagram live, and I make tiktoks everyday. I make videos for my friends birthdays of them and if I am bored I do stuff too.I have made a few I-movies in my media production class from middle school. I like making videos!
2. While on your phone you have an easy camera that already has the videos and they are upload able. When you use a DSLR, you have to upload, convert and edit your videos to be able to use them correctly.
3. I could document a day in the life of Sadie, I could document my spring break trip to Washington or A video of how to create and write a song from beginning to end.
4. I can use still images in my project by taking pictures of my progression in-between videos.
5. I can use a voice over to convey information and talk in my video. I could play piano or guitar as well and sing with it!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Magazines Part 2

Critiquing Another Photographer's Academic Shoot

My Favorite Cover