https://www.lightstalking.com/autumn-photographs/



3. https://www.lightstalking.com/autumn-photographs/
This website displayed some advanced concepts of photography while taking absolutely stunning photos of Autumn. Some of these concepts are compression, color placement, rhythm and texture.
I learned that there are many more elements to photography than the seven rules. I am really excited to use some of these great ideas now in my own photography!

I chose this as my favorite photo because it displays the beauty, depth, color and identity of the tree. I love how the sunlight is shining through the tree.  This pic is beautiful.
I see balance, simplicity, and leading lines. I see leading lines because the tree branches are leading to the sunlight and beautiful leaves. I see balance because the tree trunk balances the other branches on the other side of the photo.
I see simplicity because the photo is just a tree with the sunlight. All of the tree is vibrant orange with a complementing green background.

The photographer is Dan Freeman.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Magazines Part 2

Critiquing Another Photographer's Academic Shoot

My Favorite Cover