Mural Project Review

1. If my team took photos of the theme "Affection at its finest"(How People Show Affection), we could picture people hugging or holding hands, people doing a passion they truly love, or people with their pets, etc. All these examples are ways to photograph people's love for their passions, pets or fellow peers. I also agree that these photos could be taken pretty much anywhere from a family gathering to downtown Austin.

2. I will have to think about aperture, ISO and shutter speed. These are important because it can affect the quality of my photos significantly. (the blur, how grainy it is, the lighting, etc.) If my camera settings are not right, it can mess up my whole photo.

3. I think we could post our murals on Instagram, Facebook, or Tumbler. There are many ways to post things on social media, but I think Instagram is the best for this project because you can receive likes and reposts. (and it won't disappear over 24 hours like it does on Snapchat) To create our mural online applicable, I would put our pictures into a collage using an app like pic collage or something. Then I would post it on Instagram!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Magazines Part 2

Critiquing Another Photographer's Academic Shoot

My Favorite Cover