Critiquing Another Photographer's Academic Shoot

https://laurasphoto1.blogspot.com/2018/09/academic-shoot.html

I chose to look at Laura's photos!

Positive Feedback:

1. I like how Laura captures her rule of thirds picture. The boy has a slight smile on his face and the background includes good contrasting colors.

2. I like how in Laura's photo with the rule of lines the ceiling's lines lead to the girl working on her assignment. The lines on the locker also lead to the subject's paper!

Improvements:

1. I think in her avoiding merger picture she could avoid having a merger by capturing the photo at a different angle. Instead of straight on, the camera could be looking down or up at the boy working on a paper.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Magazines Part 2

My Favorite Cover