The Falling Man



    Reading about 9/11 is very miserable, but I would like to focus on writing about The Falling Man. The Falling Man was a heartbreaking picture for me to process. For someone to have to choose which way to face their death- either jumping off a building or burning alive- is very intense and devastating. All I know is that if I had to make that decision, I would die knowing I did not get to say goodbye to my loved ones and planet Earth. This photo is so heart wrenching because most people cannot relate to having to make a choice this severe. This photo made me feel sorrowful because it is very depressing for anyone to have to face their death no matter their decision. 9/11 was a day of realization for how safe our country was, and what precautions needed to be made to protect the people of our country. 9/11 will be forever remembered. While younger people can't relate, we do understand the devastation 9/11 caused thought the United States. 9/11 will be forever remembered, and all the people who died or helped that day will forever respected for their bravery and courage.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Magazines Part 2

Critiquing Another Photographer's Academic Shoot

My Favorite Cover