My Favorite Photos from my First Shoot!

   I chose this picture because I love how the tree is spread out behind her. In my mind, the tree branches make Kaia look like she has wings. In my opinion, whenever someone has wings it is a symbol that means people can conquer anything they set their mind to.  I think the lighting and staging made this picture and it's meaning good. I think if I would have got a shot with more of the tree in it people would realize the meaning of the picture easier. I love how I instructed Kaia to sit on the rock to make it look like she had wings! ;)
3-4 sentences


I chose this picture because I like how I blurred out the background of my photo so I could focus on the bulldog. I like this photo because it shows the bulldog has strength and importance because the photo is focused on the bulldog and nothing else. I like this picture because the bulldog is our school mascot and it is a significant part of Bowie's past, present and future. I think this photo is good because I was able to blur the background and focus on the important part of the picture. I made this a good photo because I got at a good angle to make the bulldog look like it is looking up to the sky. I also think the bulldog "looks" proud to be a part of Bowie.   







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Magazines Part 2

Critiquing Another Photographer's Academic Shoot

My Favorite Cover